Cuisinart CGG200 Gas Grill
There is something special about food grilled over charcoal; the aroma, the flavor and the taste linger on for a long time. However, it is not possible to relish this privilege on an everyday basis. But there is a something that comes close to it and can be done indoors. Indoor grills offer a similar cuisine experience with instant, precisely controlled and even heat. These score over charcoal grills in that there is no charcoal to get the hands dirtied, no ash to clean, no smoke and one can regulate the temperature to one’s requirement. They also come with lots of additional features that make grilling a fun activity with delicious results.
How to Choose a Good Indoor Grill?
A good grill comes with multiple burners to spread the heat fast and evenly. These burners may be arranged either longitudinally or transverse. With multiple burners, another advantage is that you can use only one of the burners for indirect and slow cooking. The burner material is also important and the best ones are those made out of stainless steel or brass, as they do not corrode easily. Look for a grill with lids which helps in retaining the heat. This makes them more useful as they allow a range of grilling, and can also be used to smoke as well. A grill with large grilling area means faster cooking at one go. This helps save your time.
Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill
The Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill is an amazing product. It has all the features of a good grill. It is performance driven with a 12,000 BTU loop burner made out of stainless steel. This generates more heat than many large grills. The large grilling space of 240 square inch is sufficient to cook for 8 people. Moreover, it is a tabletop grill which is light and portable, and can be easily carried outdoors. It is full of useful amazing features that set it apart from other similar products.
Some of the features that make it an exceptionally good grill are listed below.
- Cuisinart’s unique Versatile Modular Gas Grill Surface System: This is a series of interchangeable specialized grill surfaces. These panels have precision engineered edges to fit snugly. They are easily removable for cleaning and storage. These features make it a reliable grill for grilling roasts, steak, chicken, hamburgers, or seafood and fish dishes. Also included is an all-purpose veggie panel, suitable for low temperature food which are frequently grilled; such as vegetables, sandwiches, pizzas etc.
- Stainless Steel Loop Burners: These specially engineered stainless steel loop burner spew out 12,000 BTUs of thermal power instantly and gets the grill grate heated quickly and evenly. The heat output is like any large grill, and it means enough thermal energy to quickly grill steaks, chicken, fish or vegetable shish-kebabs in matter of minutes. These powerful burners heat the system fast even when you open the lid to check food or to turn it over and then close the lid. The heat build-up leaves nothing to chance. While most food can be cooked at lower temperatures, the Cuisinart CGG200 gas grill can easily achieve high temperatures of up to 500 degrees F.
- Heavy-duty Cooking Grate: This is made out of porcelain enamel coated cast iron, which provides a strong and durable grilling surface to withstand the excessive rigors of grilling. There is also a removable Drip tray measuring 19.8 x 27.8 x 12.8 inches.
- Large Grill Space: The porcelain enamel coated cast iron grill grate is designed for versatility and exceptional contact grilling. The large 240 square inch of grill space is large enough for the whole family or group of friends. It is adequate for 8 people.
Both sides of the grate are meant to be used with different kind of food. One side provides for excellent maximum contact surface and grill lines for items like steak, chops and poultry, the other side is best suited for delicate items like fish and seafood. The cast iron grate distributed heat evenly without any hot or cold spots.
- Grill Lid: The grill lid is made out of 430 grade of stainless steel which is best suited for grills. The lid has double wall construction for better retention of heat, and to minimize heat loss as well as maintain even heat in the grill. The lid also protects the food from rain, dust and other elements should you choose to grill outdoors or carry the grill along with you to the beaches or picnics.
- Lid Handles : These are made of 201 grade stainless steel which is heat resistant, so you can handle it safely to open the lid; check and turn the food over and then close the lid.
- Folding Side Tables: The Cuisinart Gas Grill has dual folding side-table on both sides. These come handy to hold trays of food, plates, spices and condiments, and other grilling accessories and items. These side-tables are made of stainless steel for hygiene and long life. The tables measuring 10 x10 inches are large enough to hold everything you need while grilling. When the grilling is over and the grill has cooled down, you can conveniently fold them back.
- Grill Base: It is made out of one-piece welded construction of porcelain enamel coated steel. The base raises the grill to the right height. If you wish to place the grill on the ground then the base fits well with the Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand which is sold separately.
- Twist-start Ignition System: With the easy to light twist-start ignition, you can fire the grill with just one hand.
- Integrated Precision Temperature Gauge: Often the temperature gauges of grills do not display accurate temperatures and are often off by about 50 degrees F. This is not the case with the Cuisinart Gas Grill. It accurately measures and displays the internal temperature of the grill.
- Temperature Dial Controls: You can adjust the intensity of the flame and the grilling temperature for variety of foods such as meat, poultry, fish or vegetables.
- Easy to Carry : With its all-inclusive 35 pound weight, it can be carried anywhere, to the garden, backyard, patio, balcony; in fact wherever you feel comfortable you can take it there. Chat with your friends while the Cuisinart CGG 200 does its job perfectly. Its carrying handles make it convenient to be taken in car to the beaches or picnic spots.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Style: Tabletop
- Color: Stainless Steel, Black
- Product Dimensions: 42 x 18.5 x 15 inches
- Item Weight: 37 pounds
This product has been consistently rated more than 4 stars out of 5, by the customers. This can be docked with the optional Cuisinart Folding Grill Stand to make it a standalone and can be placed anywhere, in the garden, patio, or beachside. The folding stand folds down to just 2.5 inches and makes for a compact easy to carry accessory. It comes with several other optional accessories like Cuisinart woodchip smoker box which will give your grilled good the smoky flavor without being grilled on a charcoal grill. A stainless steel grilling platter is also available optionally where can put a platter mix of food items.
Cuisinart All Foods Gas Grill is one grill that anyone who loves grilled food would not mind being grilled with for a lasting long happy time!