Best Panasonic Microwave Oven 2018 – Reviews
Modern life offers many conveniences that we often overlook because we take them for granted. This perhaps best explains the humble microwave oven in homes that can do so much, but does not get the credit it deserves. However, it is never too late. If you are looking to upgrade your kitchen, adding a new microwave oven is a wonderful way to go about it, especially if you go in for a feature-filled Panasonic microwave. Whether you are looking for countertop or built-in microwave ovens, Panasonic has your back. When you invest in a Panasonic microwave, you are investing in quality, aesthetics and functionality.
There is no doubt that microwave ovens make life easier and simpler. They let you cook quickly and also allow you to heat and thaw. These conveniences have made microwave ovens a staple in most modern homes. Some people worry about using microwave ovens to cook and heat food. However, you can rest easy as the way these ovens are designed and constructed there is no risk whatsoever. Also, if you use microwave-safe dishes, you will not be contaminating anything you cook or reheat. So, it just comes down to knowing how to use a microwave oven correctly and this will ensure you enjoy the benefits that the oven has to offer.
Benefits of Using a Panasonic Microwave Oven
While there are several brands of microwave ovens, you will find Panasonic microwave ovens to be a cut above the rest. Panasonic has always been at the helm of pioneering technology and ensuring that this technology is safe for users and the environment. If you wondering why you should go in for a microwave made by Panasonic, here are some reasons that will convince you.
Quick Cooking: The technology used in Panasonic microwaves hastens cooking, heating and defrosting time, thereby saving you time and effort. As a result, you never feel stressed while cooking or throwing parties and get-togethers for family and friends.
- Cool Indoor Environment: Since you do not use fire to cook, you will have a cool and comfortable kitchen where you can spend time with your family and loved ones. This can have an effect on your cooling bills as you find that you don’t need to spend that much money to keep your home cool and comfortable with a microwave oven around you.
- Safe Cooking: Panasonic has installed different safety systems to ensure you have a safe cooking experience. This gives peace of mind, especially if you have children at home. Also, Panasonic uses world-class materials that do not release chemicals or other contaminants.
- Easy Maintenance: The way Panasonic has designed the interior of its microwave ovens, it is easy to clean the stains and splatters quickly and precisely. A quick wipe with a damp cloth usually suffices. Some of the designs may have certain corners that are hard to reach, but on the whole, maintaining clean and hygienic cooking condition is not that tough with a Panasonic.
Panasonic is about using technology for convenience. This is something you should consider, particularly since technology is omnipresent and helps us in so many different ways. With so many benefits of using a Panasonic microwave oven, you just cannot afford to ignore this handy kitchen appliance. It is a must in contemporary homes that want to enjoy modern conveniences without sacrificing the joy of cooking.
Here are some of the best Panasonic microwave oven reviews that will give you details of the features and capabilities, allowing you to make an informed and prudent purchase decision.
#1. Best Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN643SAZ Stainless, Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology (1.2 Cu Ft)
This Panasonic microwave oven uses inverter technology to ensure uniform cooking as the technology offers steady and precise heat to cook every corner of the dish. It also uses the same technology to hasten defrosting. However, there is more to the NN-SN643SAZ than just this technology. It can easily be placed on your countertop if you have space or you can install it as a built-in microwave oven. Its dimensions are 20-11/16 inches length x 15-13/16 inches width x 12-1/4 inches height. It weighs approximately 25.5 lbs. This stunningly beautiful-looking microwave comes with a stainless face and a silver wrap finish, allowing it to blend in with any kind of modern kitchen décor.
The microwave has an output of 1200 Watts and a capacity of 1.2 cu ft. It has 10 different cooking power levels to choose from and a 12-menu category sensor that automatically calculates the cooking time, saving you time and effort. The keypad is user-friendly and comes with five push buttons that are easy to use and program. You will also notice a tiny indentation on the door of this Panasonic 1.2 cu ft microwave oven. There is a reason for it. The tiny notch facilitates smooth opening of the microwave door.
Customers have stated that the Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN643SAZ looks great and comes with a functional and understandable control panel. Some customers have complemented this Panasonic microwave oven for not having too many features that most users do not use. Users have also said that the microwave oven can heat food uniformly, and the auto-cook and auto-reheat functions work very well. It even alerts users when it is time to stir a dish. However, you have the choice to stir or leave the dish as it is.
- Automatic cooking time is a boon for busy professionals and homemakers
- It heats, cooks and reheats food items evenly
- The door operation is smooth
- Quick defrosting feature can prove to be useful
- Operates loudly
- The square interior can make it difficult to get all the stains and splatters, but using a little bit of ingenuity can ensure you succeed
- The loud beeps can be unnerving, but if you can punch in the code before first use, you will be able to switch off the beeps effortlessly
#2. Panasonic Genius Microwave Oven NN-SU656W Countertop Microwave Oven with Genius Cooking Sensor and Popcorn Button, White ( 1.3 cu. ft.)
The Panasonic Genius Microwave Oven is about making your life easier in the kitchen with its wide array of features and capabilities. It comes with seven pre-programmed settings to cook food quickly and conveniently. This Panasonic microwave oven has an output of 1100 Watts and is equipped with the proprietary One-Touch Genius Sensor that automatically cooks, defrosts as well as reheats food. The dimensions of the microwave oven are 16.6 inches x 20.4 inches x 12.4 inches, allowing it to fit on countertops with limited space.
The control panel looks neat and stylish, and it comes with a single-touch popcorn button that can be adjusted to three power settings. The technology in this microwave is meant for convenience, and this is evident with the keep warm feature, which allows you to keep a dish warm until you are ready to serve it. You will be happy to note that the Panasonic Genius Microwave Oven is available in two variations – stainless steel (NN-SU696S) and black (NN-SU656B). Both colors are attractive, modern and trendy. So, you can easily color synchronize your microwave with the rest of the kitchen décor.
Customers love the sensor reheat option in the Panasonic Genius Microwave Oven. Others found the plug-and-use feature convenient as it allowed them to use the microwave the moment they received it. Some customers were extremely impressed with the silent operation and the not-so-loud alert beeps. People with limited counter space liked that the size of the microwave oven was not too large. Nearly all customers had praises for the way the microwave oven performed.
- Good looking and solidly constructed microwave oven
- Ability to increase cooking or reheating time in increments of 30 seconds is advantageous
- Offers good value for money
- Heats or reheats food to the right temperature
- Can defrost frozen food items by weight
- Child lock just present on the control panel and not the door
- Light comes on only while cooking
- Cannot accommodate oversized platters though dinner plates can fit in easily
#3. Best Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN773SAZ Stainless, Countertop Built-In Microwave with Inverter Technology (1.6 cu ft)
This Panasonic 1250 watt microwave oven makes cooking quicker, thanks to its high power output. It can be installed as a countertop or built-in microwave, depending on what you prefer. The inverter technology ensures stable and continuous stream of cooking power even when you turn down the power. And, the turbo defrost feature lets you defrost frozen items quickly and effectively. The microwave oven measures 19-7/16 inches length x 21-7/8 inches width x 12 inches height.
This 1.6 cu ft Panasonic microwave oven is made from stainless steel, which is resistant to fingerprints. So, you needn’t worry that the microwave oven will be sporting unattractive prints of your fingers. It has a 15-inch turntable that evenly heats food and cooks uniformly. The automatic sensor seamlessly adjusts cooking time and power for different food items and this saves time and effort. The touch controls look stylish, and the operation is simple and user-friendly. The one-touch button lets you set the timer in increments of one minute.
Most customers agree that the Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN773SAZ works very well and they did not face a problem while cooking or reheating. Users claimed that the microwave oven cooks and reheats food faster and more evenly compared to other similar microwave oven. Another user pointed out that the exterior is true stainless steel and not silver plastic or aluminum like some of the other microwave ovens in the market. Others pointed out that since the interior shape is nearly square, they could cook larger food items seamlessly. It appears from the different customer reviews that the NN-SN773SAZ is the perfect microwave oven for families.
- It can fit in kitchens with space constraints
- Looks stylish and modern to suit any kind of kitchen décor
- Saves time while cooking or heating food items
- Consistently delivers lower power levels when set low, and this ensures even cooking and heating without burning the food
- May not offer intuitive operations
- Does not come with a door handle and this can make it inconvenient to open the door for some
- Buttons can be a little difficult to read but it is not a deal breaker
#4. Panasonic NN-SN733B Black 1250W Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology (1.6 cu ft)
This countertop Panasonic microwave oven has a 1.6 cu ft capacity and offers a power output of 1250 Watts. The inverter technology in the oven ensures even cooking and heating while the turbo defrost can thaw frozen food items quickly and seamlessly. The Panasonic NN-SN733B comes in a stylish black finish that is trendy and chic. It has a 15-inch turntable that allows you to cook or reheat bigger dishes with ease. It also has a delay start and timer to make your life simpler. The nine pre-set options speed up the cooking time by automatically adjusting power and time when you want to cook your favorite dishes.
Interactive menu screen on the display is extremely helpful as it provides step-by-step cooking instructions. This can be a boon for first-time microwave users. The push button release system in the Panasonic NN-SN733B Black 1250W is convenient while the membrane keypad ensures easy programming. The dimensions of this Panasonic 1250 watt microwave is 21-7/8 inches width x 19-7/16 depth x 12 inches height. It weighs about 298 lbs.
Customers love the sensor technology in this microwave oven as it can cook as well as reheat leftovers effortlessly. One customer stated that they found the interior extremely spacious and this ensured that the microwave can defrost frozen items better and quicker. Other customers found the operation intuitive and loved the fact that this Panasonic 1250 watt microwave is well manufactured and comes with clear, understandable directions.
- The sensor technology is one of its biggest attractions as it allows customization of cooking time
- Quiet and user-friendly
- Saves time while cooking and heating food items
- Ensures even heat distribution
- Door can be difficult to close and requires a little bit of effort
- Cooking time can increase if you use the sensor technology
- Can interfere with Wi-Fi connectivity due to 2.4 ghz interference
#5. Best Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN766S Countertop/Built-In with Inverter Technology, Stainless (1.6 cu ft)
The NN-SN766S model from Panasonic can be used as a countertop or built-in microwave oven. It offers an output of 1250 Watts and this ensures you save time while cooking. The inverter technology helps to deliver continuous cooking power, and the turbo defrost feature allows you to thaw frozen items quickly. You will love the automatic sensor technology, which adjusts power and cooking time for different food items. And, if you are unsure of how long you should cook something, the 12 pre-programmed menu options will make you feel better as these options take away the guesswork from cooking. The dimensions of this Panasonic microwave oven are 21.88 inches x 19.44 inches x 11.94 inches.
The keep warm feature in this Panasonic 1250 watt microwave can be a blessing if you are hosting dinners and parties at home. It can keep soups, sauces, hot desserts and gravies warm until you are ready to serve them. If you have kids, you will have peace of mind with the child safety lock feature. The one minute timer lets you increase cooking and heating time in increments of one minute. Of course, the Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN766S has a sleek and stylish appearance and this is further enhanced with the touch-button control panel and display.
Customers have stated that the NN-SN766S is a powerful microwave that works efficiently to cook and heat food. The same customers also said that while reheating leftovers, the microwave did not burn anything and reheated the food items evenly. One customer pointed out that though the overall size of the microwave oven is small, the interior is spacious. Other customers said that the controls were easy and intuitive.
- Easy to operate with its user-friendly interface
- Silent operation compared to other similar microwave ovens
- Cooks evenly and also allows you to brown and bake
- Door opens and closes easily
- Easy to clean
- Since this is a Panasonic 1250 watt microwave oven, it cooks very fast and may require you to adjust the cooking time
- May require you to read the instructions carefully to use the sensor reheat feature efficiently