Buy Cheap Microwave Online
A microwave oven is a staple in modern kitchens. This multipurpose appliance can save time and make it very easy to cook, bake, roast and toast using just a single appliance. So, it is a must in every kitchen. The good news is you can purchase your next microwave oven online, and it does not have to be an expensive purchase. In fact, you can find a cheap microwave oven without sacrificing quality or utility.
If you are looking for cheap microwave oven in 2018, here are few that cost under $100. Yes, you heard right; these are definitely affordable microwave ovens and offer all the utility features you may want in your microwave oven.
Sunbeam SGS90701B-B 0.7 Cu. Ft. Black Cheap Microwave Oven
Sunbeam SGS90701B-B 0.7-Cubic Foot Microwave Oven, Black is a cheap microwave oven that has six auto-cooking modes and a power output of 700 watts. You can adjust the cooking power to suit your needs as it comes with 10 adjustable power modes. The LED display in the front panel comes with a clock and digital timer so that you never overcook anything you prepare. You can rest easy if you have kids, as once the oven comes on, the child lock automatically engages. The turntable inside the microwave oven is made from glass and is easy to remove for cleaning. The dimensions of the oven are 17.8 inches x 13 inches x 10.3 inches.
Given the affordable microwave oven price, Sunbeam SGS90701B-B 0.7-Cubic Foot Microwave Oven, Black has received great reviews from customers. Some customers have recommended the oven, claiming that it heats food really fast and that it is the perfect kitchen appliance for an apartment. Others have stated that it offers great value for money and works as they expected.
- Small and compact for homes and offices with limited space
- Touch panel is easy to operate
- Affordably priced to fit into tight budgets
- Its compact interior makes it difficult to accommodate large plates and dishes
- Heating small portions could cause them to overheat
Danby 0.7 Cu. Ft. Countertop Low Cost Microwave Oven
With dimensions of 13 inches x 17.3 inches x 10.1 inches, Danby 0.7 cu.ft. Countertop Microwave is perfect for those who are looking for a microwave oven for cheap. It has a power output of 700 watts and offers six single-touch cooking modes. You can even use this microwave oven to cook by weight, defrost by weight, and defrost frozen items in a jiffy. The fan of the oven is not very loud so you will not get disturbed while using it. This microwave oven though cheap comes with an automatic light, which comes on when you open the door.
Customers have found Danby 0.7 cu.ft. Countertop Microwave easy to set up and quick to heat. Customer reviews also state that this microwave oven cooks evenly and the pictographic buttons for quick cooking options are a lifesaver. It looks stylish and does not come across as a cheap microwave oven.
- Its interior is made from heat-resistant material so there is no warping or melting of the material with extended use
- It has a long and high-quality power cord
- Compact microwave that is easy to use to ensure even heating and cooking
- Lack of minute plus button can be frustrating but it does come with +30 seconds button
- The door eject button may require some force
Westinghouse WM009 900 Watt 0.9 Cu. Ft. CounterTop Microwave Oven
If you have limited counter space, Westinghouse WM009 900 Watt Counter Top Microwave Oven, 0.9 Cubic Feet is ideal. The dimensions of the microwave oven are 19 inches x 14.25 inches x 11.1 inches. You can conveniently prepare small to medium size dishes with its convenient push button controls. The front panel is made from stainless steel, giving it an elegant appearance. It has a brightly lit LED display, which houses the digital clock. The clock doubles up as a countdown timer. This microwave oven comes with 10 cooking modes of varying power levels. It also offers six quick cook menu options that takes away the guesswork from heating frozen dinners and making popcorn.
Customers state that not only does this microwave oven looks stylish, but it also works as expected. It can heat and cook food evenly, though some customers claim that the food gets very hot when heating or reheating it. The stainless steel front and the black cabinet are durable and long-lasting. It can be used effortlessly in a home or office.
- An inexpensive microwave oven
- It can defrost meat without cooking it
- It is lightweight and easy to move anywhere in the kitchen
- The timer function may not come across as intuitive
- The lightweight oven can slide when you open and close the front door
Westinghouse WCM660B, 0.6 Cu. Ft., 600 Watt Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven
Westinghouse WCM660W 600 Watt Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven, 0.6 Cubic Feet comes with six cooking power levels and a 30-minute timer. Once the timer reaches zero, you will be alert by an audible beep. The ergonomic door handle is easy to grip while the rotary dial controls make it easy and convenient to operate the microwave oven. The oven is equipped with a dishwasher-safe 9.5-inch turntable, and it boasts dimensions of 17.8 inches x 13.6 inches x 10.3 inches. Since this is a compact microwave oven, it requires minimal maintenance.
This microwave oven though cheap, is perfect for seniors, who have limited dexterity and age-related vision issues. Westinghouse WCM660W 600 Watt Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven, 0.6 Cubic Feet comes with a touch pad that makes it easy to operate, stated one customer who bought the oven for their elderly mother. It is compact and hence, does not take up a lot of counter space. However, it is still big enough to heat a moderately large bowl or dinner plate quickly.
- Minute timer is clear and the oven gives an audible bell ping when the timer reaches zero
- It is aesthetically pleasing and functions in a quiet manner
- The microwave oven is easy to use, with one knob for power and another one for timer
- The microwave oven is not designed for complex cooking
- Does not come with a door latch release so you may not be able to snatch the door open
Oster OGH6901, 0.9 Cu. Ft., 900-Watt Countertop Digital Cheap Microwave Oven
This digital microwave looks elegant, thanks to its perfect blend of stainless steel and black color panels. Oster OGH6901 0.9 Cubic Feet 900-Watt Countertop Digital Microwave Oven comes with 10 adjustable power levels and offers a 900-watt power output. You can also use the oven for quick defrost or defrost by weight. The one-touch menu offers six automatic cooking options. The control panel is intuitive and easy to use. It comes with child safety lock to make it safe for families with kids. The dimensions of this cheap microwave oven are 14.06 inches width x 19 inches depth x 11.06 inches height.
Westinghouse WCM770B 700 Watt Counter Top Microwave Oven, 0.7 Cubic Feet has received mixed reviews, but most buyers have stated that it is a great looking microwave oven that is easy to use and comes with ample interior space. Other customers have stated that it can defrost without cooking and that was a winning feature. You can also leave the timer on while cooking and many customers loved this feature of the microwave oven.
- Easy to use
- Cooking power is as mentioned and this ensures quick and convenient cooking
- Compact, saves space on the counter
- Can cook larger unfrozen items seamlessly
- The lightweight of the microwave oven and the rubber feet can cause the oven to move when you open the door
Westinghouse WCM770SS 700 Watt, 0.7 Cu. Ft. Counter Top Microwave Oven
For under $100 microwave oven price, Westinghouse WCM770SS 700 Watt Counter Top Microwave Oven, 0.7 Cubic Feet packs a punch with its high-speed defrost capability and multi-stage cooking. It comes with 10 different cooking power levels and six automatic quick cook settings. It is perfect for studio and small apartments, thanks to its compact dimensions of 17.8 inches width x 14.1 inches depth x 10.3 inches height. It comes with a child lock and an LED display that functions as a digital clock and timer.
Most customers are extremely satisfied with the performance of Westinghouse WCM770SS 700 Watt Counter Top Microwave Oven, 0.7 Cubic Feet. It is a small oven and tends to heat faster than other microwaves, claimed one customer. Others have recommended the microwave if you have space constraints and you are particular about the microwave cost.
- The compact size makes it perfect for one-person cooking or reheating food
- The display is clear and it is easy to set the timer
- It has all the features you may want in a microwave oven
- You will never find a cheap microwave with as much stainless steel make as this one. This is the best option to match other stainless steel appliances in your kitchen.
- This cheap microwave oven is not silent. It beeps four times after timer reaches zero and then it beeps three times every few minutes until you open the door of the oven
- The door opens 90 degrees and this can pose a problem accessing the interior
Oster OGB81101 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven
Oster OGB81101 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven offers a 1,000-watt cooking power along with nine cooking functions and 10 adjustable cooking power levels. You can also use this cheap microwave oven of 2018 to defrost frozen items by weight or enjoy express cooking features. The glass turntable is removal for easy cleaning and maintenance. It features a child-safe locking mechanism, which is programmable. The microwave oven measures 22 inches x 18 inches x 12 inches.
Customers, who purchased Oster OGB81101 1.1 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven, state that the microwave is easy to use, and it heats things quickly and evenly. Though some customers did point out that this oven was large, and hence, requires sufficient counter space. The pull handle of the microwave was also a feature that some customers liked because it makes the opening and closing of the door relatively silent.
Powerful microwave oven to ensure proper heating, cooking and de-thawing
- Sensitive 30-second express button that is responsive to a gentle touch
- The Start button functions as +1 minute button
- The countdown clock disappears once the timer is set
- The large size can be drawback in smaller apartments with limited counter space
Nostalgia RMO770RED Retro Series 700 Watt, 0.7 Cu. Ft. Cheap Microwave Oven
Nostalgia RMO770RED Retro Series 0.7 Cubic Foot 700-Watt Microwave Oven comes with a turn-and-push dial and a bright LED display. It also offers 12 pre-programmed cooking settings along with five cooking power levels. This microwave oven though cheap allows you to cook, defrost and reheat cold leftovers with ease. The stylish retro design ensures it can fit into any kitchen décor with ease. The dimensions of the microwave oven are 18 inches x 14.2 x 10.2 inches.
Customers were praises for Nostalgia RMO770RED Retro Series 0.7 Cubic Foot 700-Watt Microwave Oven’s appearance. They claimed it looked cool and stylish. Of course, the microwave is perfect for small counters, homes and offices. However, it comes with sufficient features to ensure you can cook, heat and reheat food seamlessly, according to customer reviews.
- Beautiful to look at
- Reasonably priced
- It is possible to increase or decrease the timing while the food is cooking
- The retro and stylish buttons may not be as intuitive as you expect
- Since it is small, it may take slightly longer to heat or cook food
- The clock may be a little difficult to set up as it comes with default international time
Danby 1000 Watts, 1.1 Cu. Ft., Black Countertop Microwave
This black stylish 1000 Watts powered 1.1 Cunic Feet capacity countertop based microwave oven, not only has all the attractive features, but also comes at a very attractive price. It even has automatic defrost and settings for popcorn and beverages. This cheap microwave oven has 10 cooking power levels and a 12.25-inch glass turntable with an automatic light feature. This glass pate has a dimension of 10.5 inches that rotates while heating up. The microwave glass door is scratch-resistant. The high-gloss finish of the microwave makes it easy to clean the oven from the outside. The product has a dimension of 20.19 x 15.56 x 12 inches and weighs 32 pounds.
Overall, customers are happy with the performance and most agree that this Danby microwave model suits their purpose. One customer was happy that this cheap microwave does not come with the additional half turn of the glass turntable at the end of the cooking time which is quite common in several other microwave brands. Customers recommended this oven to anyone looking for a microwave that is efficient yet not the focal point of a kitchen.
- The user warning sounds coming from the microwave oven are really loud enough to hear from another room. There are four different warning tones for FINISH, INTERRUPT, STOP and RESET modes.
- The fan has a soft sound that cannot be distinctively heard.
- The light automatically turns on when the door is opened.
- Affordable microwave
- Controls are intuitive
- Can efficiently heat as well as cook food
- Easy to use
- The light does not turn on when the device is heating food.